Build Your Store With Shopify
SPECIAL OFFER 19€
ONLY FOR TODAY!
Shopify is completely FREE TO TRY and available to EVERYONE.
Over the years, this service gained extreme popularity among the general public as well as business entrepreneurs. With the latest update of the platform, there are so many new features to be learned inside.
It's a very practical course that even a complete beginner can follow and get results with it.
- 1. Overview
- 2. Importing Members
- 3. Exporting Members
- 4. General Settings
- 5. Payment Methods
- 6. Thrivecart Integration
- 7. Customer Checkout Options
- 8. Customer Shipping Options
- 9. Tax Collection and Calculation
- 10. Customize Notifications
- 11. Payment Methods – PayPal Set Up
- 12. Payment Methods – Third Party Merchant – Authorize.Net
- 13. Account Administration
- 14. Legal Policies
- 15. Product Set Up
- 16. Product Set Up – Part 2
- 17. Zapier Integration
- 18. Customer Research
- 19. Customer Discounts
- 20. Conclusion
- Get started with Shopify and understand how it can help you.
- Learn which plan works best for your needs.
- Getting used with the Interface and also configuring the settings.
- Understand the Shopify Menu and how it works.
- How to set up your personal preferences and information.
- How to organize and structure your store.
- How to list your product descriptions easily.
- Learn how to easily organize your products in categories.
- How to collect and manage your customers information.
- How to easily track your sales from one dashboard.
- And so many more...
You are licensed to use the Item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client, and the End Product can be distributed. So, it's for personal and commercial use.
With E-book and Training Videos
Only for personal growth and training. They cannot be resold.
You own a personal usage license for video training and e-book. You are NOT authorized to share/give away / sell any of the content materials within it.For any purchase or download problem, please contact us in the appropriate form.